Welcome to the Brantford Municipal Airport Website!
The Brantford Municipal Airport, located in the heart of south-western Ontario, is your cost-effective aviation gateway to the City of Brantford, Brant County, Haldiman Norfolk and surrounding areas. Owned and operated by the Coporation of the City of Brantford, the Brantford Municipal Airport features a variety of competitive, low cost opportunities for your aviation needs:
- Full service Commercial Hangar & Warehouse space for lease
- Business Development possibilities for both aviation and non-aviation related industries
- T-Hangar space for a broad range of aircraft storage for lease
- General Aviation Friendly
- FREE - no landing, take-off, or short-term tie-down fees for recreational and general aviation (landing fees are charged for commercial turbine aircraft only).
- Only 90 km (driving distance) from Toronto
- A certified Canada Customs Airport of Entry accommodating domestic and international passenger, and cargo aircraft including corporate, recreation and charter flights.
- Amenities such as flight planning, aircraft maintenance, refueling and FBO services are offered on-site for your convenience.
- Equipped with a GPS approach and runway lighting to accommodate night flying.
- Newly paved runways (2008) serving a broad range of aircraft
- New and fully serviced commercial and T- Hangar space (2004, 2009, 2011, 2015 )
From Buttonville and looking to re-locate?
We may have what you are looking for: Commercial Hangar Space.
Inquire about our airport and how we can accommodate your aviation needs today. Click to request information